PAYMENT PLANS AVAILABLE FOR QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS FOR NEBRASKA DIVORCE CASES
ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED
Practical advice. Family law broadly includes all domestic relations cases involving marriage and divorce, property division, alimony and spousal support, child custody and visitation, child support, paternity, and adoption. The issues involved in family law matters are often the most important issues you will face in your life. Trying to make the right decisions in these emotionally-charged situations is never easy. If you find yourself having to make these difficult decisions, you owe it to yourself to have the guidance and legal advice of an experienced divorce attorney.
Passionate advocacy. Although some parties are able to amicably negotiate and make the tough decisions required in a divorce or custody case, many parties find communication challenging in an adversarial relationship. When the issues in a domestic relations case are contested or disputed, you need an informed and passionate advocate to enforce your rights throughout the divorce process. Obtaining legal representation in Nebraska divorce and custody cases is a solid investment in your future.
- Divorce (also referred to as “dissolution of marriage”)
- Legal separation
- Alimony and spousal support
- Child custody
- Child support orders and enforcement
- Division of property / property settlement agreements
- Modifications of divorce decrees and custody orders
- Pre-marital or prenuptial agreements
- Indian Child Welfare Act (ICWA) proceedings
For more information or to schedule a consultation with a Nebraska or Iowa divorce attorney or custody lawyer, contact Thompson Law Office. You may initiate a phone call with Thompson Law Office immediately by using the “click to call” button to the bottom of this page. You may also chat live with a representative.
Our Omaha divorce lawyers are available to assist with Nebraska divorce cases in Omaha, Elkhorn, Bennington, Gretna, La Vista, Papillion, Ralston, Bellevue, Fremont, Blair and surrounding communities in Douglas County, Sarpy County, Dodge County, and Washington County. Our Chadron office serves Dawes County, Sheridan County, Box Butte County, and elsewhere in the Nebraska panhandle, including Alliance, Crawford, Gordon and Rushville. Are you looking for a Nebraska law firm that handles divorce cases for men or women? Contact Thompson Law Office.
- 5 ways to divorce-proof your bedroom – LivewellNebraska.com
- Maintaining privacy during public divorce cases can be challenging
- Increasing divorce rate for baby boomers raises the stakes
- New home equity changes the conversation for divorcing couples
- Divorce, the first step: What’s the best way to tell your spouse?
- Finalizing Nebraska Divorces without Appearing in Court
- Separation vs. Divorce
Ready to consult with an experienced Omaha divorce attorney?