Nebraska Business Law Attorneys for New and Existing Companies
Operating a business in Nebraska presents many legal issues that must be addressed by business owners. The business law attorneys at Thompson Law Office guide new businesses in entity formation and business organization matters. We also advise established businesses that require reorganization to meet their changing needs. Thompson Law Office‘s business lawyers provide legal counsel that assists small and medium sized businesses make appropriate decisions as they grow.
- Business formation and reorganization (Sole proprietorship, General partnership, Limited liability partnership (LLP), Limited partnership (LP), Limited liability company (LLC), Corporation (“S-Corp” or “C-Corp”)
- Partnership agreements
- Operating agreements
- Corporate bylaws
- Purchase agreements
- Sale agreements
- Buy-sell agreements
- Regulatory compliance
- Employment policies and procedures
- Collections efforts for payment of delinquent and past due customer accounts, through negotiation, litigation, judgment, garnishment, and execution upon real estate, personal property, bank accounts and wages
- Judgment collection and enforcement
Thompson Law Office provides a variety of services to assist business clients in the operation of their businesses. Existing businesses may need employment agreements, contracts for the sale of goods or services, and lease agreements, land purchase agreements or land contracts for the acquisitions of new or additional real estate or office, retail or industrial space.
Are you looking for law firms that provide business law counsel in Nebraska? Our Omaha business lawyers are available to assist with matters in Omaha, Elkhorn, Bennington, Gretna, La Vista, Papillion, Ralston, Bellevue, Fremont, Blair and surrounding communities in Douglas County, Sarpy County, Dodge County, and Washington County. Our Chadron law office serves Dawes County, Sheridan County, Box Butte County, and elsewhere in the Nebraska panhandle, including Alliance, Crawford, Gordon and Rushville.
Looking for Nebraska Business Law Legal Assistance?
For more information or to schedule a consultation with an Omaha business law attorney, contact Thompson Law Office.
You may chat live now or call 402-934-0198 or toll-free 1-888-934-0198.
- “Legalese,” the Plain English Movement and Good Drafting
- Corporate Fiduciary Duties — Owed in Family or Conglomerate
- Avoiding discriminatory questions by small businesses in job interviews
- EEOC Challenges Terms of Employer’s Release in Proposed Severance Agreement
- Ben Thompson quoted in the Midlands Business Journal regarding business formation issues
- Attorney Gene Eckel Receives AV Peer Review Rating
- Maintaining S-Corporation Status
- Attorney Nick Halbur to speak on business succession planning
- Omaha small businesses #1 fastest growing nationwide
- Attorney Ben Thompson’s article on liens published in The Nebraska Lawyer Magazine
Schedule a consultation with a Nebraska corporate law attorney in Omaha or Chadron now